Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
|This article or section has been nominated for an update
The content should be updated to include new information that has been released, specifically Production.
You can help Prison Break Wiki by updating it.
|Breakout Kings Season 1|
|First Aired||6 March 2011|
Breakout Kings Season 1 is the first season of Breakout Kings.
Gallery of production places
- Erica Reed has only missed the Pilot episode and thus hasn't appeared in all the episodes, which is actually the reverse of Philomena Rotchliffer, who appeared in 1 episode (and as second in a flashback).
- Ray Zancanelli, Lloyd Lowery, Charlie DuChamp, Sean Daniels and Julianne Simms are the only characters who appeared in every episode of season 1.
- Julianne and Vanessa are the only female characters who appeared in the season premiere and final.
- However, Vanessa had appeared uncredited portrayed by another actress in the Pilot in a picture.
- Julianne Simms in the female main character and female character to be credited in all the 13 episodes of Season 1.
- This marks the last appearance of Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell and Fox River.
- T-Bag is credited as Special Guest Star in this episode. This means that he was first a guest star, then a main character (following his second appearance) and then as last, a special guest star.
- The only 5 characters who don't officially escape out prison are in order from episode: Theodore Bagwell, Lilah Tompkins, Christian Beaumont, Bennett Ballester and Carmen Vega.
- Charlie DuChamp is the first main character who kills someone on-screen in real time.
- Erica Reed also killed 5 persons (only 1 was shown on-screen), but it wasn't in real time.
- Philomena Rotchliffer is the only main character who didn't saw a death happen.
- Ray Zancanelli and Sean Daniels both knew a criminal before the escape. Ray knew August Tillman and was responsible for his escape and Shea knew Carmen Vega.
Notes and references
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.