|Michael J. Scofield Jr.|
- Michael Scofield - Father
- Sara Scofield - Mother
- Jacob Anton Ness - Stepfather
- Aldo Burrows - Grandfather
- Christina Scofield - Grandmother
- Frank Tancredi - Grandfather
- Mrs. Tancredi - Grandmother
- Lincoln Burrows - Uncle
- L. J. Burrows - Cousin
Sara was pregnant with Michael Jr. in Season 4. Christina Scofield discovered that Sara was pregnant and told Lincoln about Sara's pregnancy when she kidnapped him (she told him he wouldn't be an uncle). Lincoln later tells Michael about Sara's pregnancy when Michael has to choose to save either Sara or Lincoln. Following Sara's imprisonent in Miami-Dade Penitentiary Women's Facility, Michael made an escape plan to break out Sara out of prison. Later, Mahone gave a DVD which showed Michael telling Lincoln and Sara his reasons for his sacrifice. In that video, he also asks Lincoln and Sara to make sure his child feels loved and never feels alone.
Four years later, Michael Jr. is seen with his mother, Mahone, Sucre and his uncle, Lincoln, at Michael Scofield's grave. Before coming to the grave, while Sara is buying flowers for Michael, Michael Jr. is first seen to have a temporary tattoo on his arm. Michael Jr. puts some flowers on the grave and Lincoln puts an origami crane.
Jacob Anton Ness has married Sara Scofield, and taken on the role of Mike's stepfather. Like a usual child, he usually draws, plays electronic games, and goes to school However, he seems to have inherited his biological father's ability - using drawings as a form of code as well as communication, as shown by how there was a path to a 'treasure map' hidden in a drawing of a pirate ship that he made, and how the things in the ship correspond to each other, such as the sail and the path. This allowed his father, having returned from Yemen, to have an idea on where he really was.
However, as Jacob finally reveals his true self, he becomes scared and starts to cry. As per his biological father's orders, he seemingly runs into his Uncle Lincoln's black car, only to find out that it is his stepfather's car. Despite this, he still mistakenly calls him "Uncle Lincoln". When captured by Jacob, his stepfather finally reveals his father's 'true colours', that he is a wanted terrorist. He seems to have been brainwahsed by him, after shouting to his father over a phone call that he was "not his dad."
- Killing Your Number (First appearance)
- Michael Jr's rub on tattoo is a reminiscent of his fathers exclusive tattoos.
- Both of Michael's parents were in a prison, prior to their escape (Michael "died" in the last escape plan.) Michael in Fox River and Sona (and a third prison as well) and Sara was imprisonent in Miami-Dade Penitentiary Women's Facility.
- 3 of Michael Jr's grandparents were murdered: Aldo by Alexander Mahone, Christina by Sara Tancredi and Frank by Agent Blondie.
- Although Michael "died", Sara and Michael both have the same surname, since they got married. Therefore, Michael Jr has the same surname as his father.
- Sara and Michael agreed not to call him Michael Jr, so he is instead called Mike.