|This article or section has been nominated for a cleanup|
The content on this page may be out of place, overwritten, and/or contradictory.
You can help Prison Break Wiki by cleaning it up.
Naveen Banerjee was a man who worked with Christina Scofield before he was killed. He was the son of one of India's most important minister and he was a very famous scientist.
- Nandu Banerjee - Father
Naveen Banarjee was the son of Nandu Banarjee, India's Prime Minister.
Naveen dealing with Christina
- Naveen's death marks the second time that Lincoln Burrows is in a crime (murdering Naveen) that he didn't commit. The first time was in Terrence Steadman's death.
- Naveen's death marks the second time that Michael is involved in a death that he didn't commit. The first time was in William Kim's death.
- Naveen's death marks the only time that both Alexander Mahone and Donald Self were involved in a murder they didn't committed.
- Ironically enough, Mahone killed in the episode which he first appeared and both Mahone and Self did kill in the episode after his death.
- Naveen is the second Indian to be killed on prison break after Marvin Gudat. The only difference is that Marvin Gudat was killed by a main character (Theodore Bagwell).
- Coincidentally, both men were killed by Company men, although T-Bag didn't work for the Company at the time he killed Marvin Gudat.